Vista Unified School District is offering no-cost bus service to and from selected schools.
Student eligibility requirements:
- Attend an eligible elementary or middle school
- Live within eligible elementary or middle school established boundaries
- Live outside of a 1.5 mile radius from attending elementary school
- Live outside of a 2 mile radius from attending middle school
- Register for bus service
- Obtain a no-cost bus pass
|Breeze Hill||Rancho Minerva|
|T.H.E. Leadership Academy|
HOW TO REGISTER AND OBTAIN A BUS PASS
Eligible students must register for Bus Program in person at VUSD Transportation Office. No appointment needed.
VUSD Transportation Office – 1222 Arcadia, Vista 92085 – 760-726-2170 EXT. 92802