“Older Californians depend on Medicare for affordable health care,” says AARP California state director Nancy McPherson. (Alyssa L. Miller) PASADENA, Calif. — Rep. Tom Price begins his first full week as secretary of Health and Human Services today, and Medicare advocates say they will continue to push Congress and the new administration to protect the […]Read More →
Calendar & Upcoming EventsMar30Thu9:00 am Oceanside Farmers Market @ Oceanside Farmers MarketOceanside Farmers Market @ Oceanside Farmers MarketMar 30 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pmRepeats Mainstreet Oceanside 701 Mission Avenue Oceanside, CA 92054 760-754-4512Mar31FriApr1Sat8:00 am Courthouse Farmers Market @ Vista Courthouse LotCourthouse Farmers Market @ Vista Courthouse LotApr 1 @ 8:00 am – 1:00 pmThe Vista High School’s Culinary Program will be doing a live cooking demonstration on the last weekend of every month at 10 am. 2nd Saturday has more vendors!! Fresh fruits and vegetables, vendor booths.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE – New Articles Daily!
- San Diego Italian Film Festival Marks Earth Day March 30, 2017
- Danielle Pettit Named CCAA Field Athlete of the Week March 30, 2017
- Margaret Jean Thibodo Obituary- March 30, 2017
- Patio Playhouse Community and Youth Theater – “The Third Wave” March 30, 2017
- Vista Library News – 1st Sunday Concert March 30, 2017
Get The News On Twitter