“Older Californians depend on Medicare for affordable health care,” says AARP California state director Nancy McPherson. (Alyssa L. Miller) PASADENA, Calif. — Rep. Tom Price begins his first full week as secretary of Health and Human Services today, and Medicare advocates say they will continue to push Congress and the new administration to protect the […]Read More →
Calendar & Upcoming EventsApr21Sat8:00 am Courthouse Farmers Market @ Vista Courthouse LotCourthouse Farmers Market @ Vista Courthouse LotApr 21 @ 8:00 am – 1:00 pmEvery Saturday -Fresh fruits and vegetables, vendor booths.3:00 pm Pride of Vista Scholarship Pageant @ Madison Middle SchoolPride of Vista Scholarship Pageant @ Madison Middle SchoolApr 21 @ 3:00 pm – 8:30 pmThe 15th Annual Pride of Vista Lions Scholarship Pageant on Saturday, April 21st..with the Junior Miss Pageant is at 3 pm and the Miss Pride and the Miss Teen pageant is at 7 pm. Tickets[...]Apr26Thu9:00 am Oceanside Farmers Market @ Oceanside Farmers MarketOceanside Farmers Market @ Oceanside Farmers MarketApr 26 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pmRepeats Mainstreet Oceanside 701 Mission Avenue Oceanside, CA 92054 760-754-4512Apr28Sat8:00 am Courthouse Farmers Market @ Vista Courthouse LotCourthouse Farmers Market @ Vista Courthouse LotApr 28 @ 8:00 am – 1:00 pmEvery Saturday -Fresh fruits and vegetables, vendor booths.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE – New Articles Daily!
- Veteran Owned Obstacle Course gym in North County Celebrates Grand Re-opening April 19, 2018
- GRAMMY NOMINATED CELLIST TINA GUO, ALONG WITH THE SD CIVIC YOUTH ORCHESTRA April 19, 2018
- Holocaust Remembrance Day April 19, 2018
- Paseo Santa Fe Street Improvements Phase II Construction Update April 19, 2018
- Honoring Past Pres. and New Members of The Woman’s Club of Vista April 19, 2018
Get The News On Twitter