Come celebrate at North County’s largest Earth Day Festival in Downtown Oceanside on Saturday April 22nd from 10am to 3pm in Downtown Oceanside, on the Corner of Pier View Way & Tremont Street. Some highlights for Earth Festival 2017 include:
EXPLORE our Vintage Market and connect with local businesses that showcase unique upcycled and repurposed gifts, home decor and clothing that set you apart from the ordinary.
Local bands featured on our 101 KGB Stage, sponsored by the Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians, will help you GROOVE your way to Earth Day.
LEARN how to live a greener more sustainable lifestyle from expert vendors with products and information about protecting our environment, alternative energy, water-wise landscaping, health and wellness, and much more.
Have FUN in the imaginative Eco-Kids Zone where kids of all ages learn and become inspired to protect our environment through engaging hands on activities!
RIDE your bike to Earth Festival and rest easy with free bike valet parking with Bike/Walk Oceanside.
- Fix-A-Leak Workshop-Tuesday, April 18, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, 300 N Coast Highway, Oceanside Civic Center Community Rooms. Email valueeverydrop@ci.
oceanise.ca.us to reserve your space.
- Green Oceanside Business Network Event – Thursday, April 20, 2:00 – 6:00 pm, QLN Conference Center
- Loma Alta Beach Cleanup – Saturday, April 22, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Multiple Locations. Register at www.creektobay.org starting April 1!
- DIY Compost Bin Design Workshop – Saturday, April 22 – During the Earth Festival. Please register at www.
elcorazoncompostfacility.com, registration opens in April.
- Where Do We Go From Here? Climate Change Lecture – Saturday, April 22, 10:00 am, Civic Center Library Foundation room 330 N. Coast Hwy, Oceanside 92054.
Home Depot Plant Fair – Saturday, April 22, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, Home Depot, 5755 Mission Ave.