Sheriff’s Deputies will be honored for their hard work in recovering stolen cars across San Diego County.
The awards are given by the Auto Theft Advisory Committee (ATAC), which is a partnership between law enforcement, insurance and car-related companies working together to reduce car theft.
The Vehicle Theft Recovery Awards Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, March 20th at The Prado at Balboa Park (1549 El Prado) at 9:30 a.m.
The following 12 deputies will be honored for arresting 66 people and recovering 205 stolen cars worth more than $1.4 million in 2018:
- Alpine Station – Deputy Devin Kusler
- San Marcos Station – Deputy Scott Crane
- North Coastal Station – Deputy Alex Soliman
- Santee Station – Deputy Robert Kastelic
- Fallbrook Substation – Deputy Terence York
Valley Center Substation – Deputy Matthew Shull
- Imperial Beach Substation – Deputy Carlos Rueda
- Lemon Grove Substation – Deputy Robert Miller
- Ramona Substation – Deputy James Breneman
- Vista Station – Deputy Sean Gallagher
- Rancho San Diego Station – Deputy Lucas Parrott
- Lakeside Substation – Deputy Janet Hoxie